The Deep Adaptation Forum encourages all its members to organise local gatherings centered on the Deep Adaptation agenda, anywhere in the world.
Gatherings can be organised independently; alternatively, the Forum can offer financial support to a type of gathering we call a 'Deep Adaptation dialogue', fostering conversations locally on topics related to collapse-readiness.
How to run a Deep Adaptation Dialogue
These conversations should take place following the principles of Open Space Technology, and be guided by experienced facilitators.
What the Deep Adaptation Forum can offer:
- Video participation to each event by Prof. Bendell or another expert;
- 300 euros per event for expenses, paid after the event;
- Help in spreading the results of the conversation to the Deep Adaptation network.
To qualify for financial support:
- each event must be facilitated by a host with confirmed experience in Open Space Technology;
- organisers must be members of the Deep Adaptation Forum;
- the conversation should be community- or profession-focused. a
- the event should take place in a cheap or free venue (equipped with a good internet connection, a computer projector and speakers, and a webcam pointing at the group participants);
- This can take the shape of a video, write-up, or podcast.