- Apr 29, 2020 at 6:30pm to Jun 10, 2020 at 9:00pm UTC+01
- Location: Online and at home
- Description: Explore what it is to live the principles of Deep Adaptation in practice: in your life, communities and work. With Toni Spencer and team. This 7-week online journey combines personal inquiry, shared experiments and practical action within a vibrant
- Created by: Toni Spencer
- May 12, 2020 at 11:00am UTC+01 to Feb 25, 2021 at 4:00pm UTC0
- Location: Hazel Hill Wood, nr. Salisbury, U.K.
THIS IN-PERSON COURSE IS NOW CANCELLED, DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON FUTURE EVENTS, FOLLOW THIS LINK.
This unique 10-month programme is for leaders in business and other ogranisations, plus senior coaches and consultants
- Created by: ALAN HEEKS
- Tags: deep adaptation, leadership, business, community of practice, hazel hill wood
- May 23, 2020 to May 24, 2020
- Location: Online
Please take 15 minutes to complete a survey for a study we are doing on inter-organisational collaboration for Deep Adaptation
Results will be shared in the Profes
- Created by: Jem Bendell
- May 23, 2020 from 4:00pm to 5:30pm UTC+01
- Location: online
What is a Death Café?
Death Cafes (deathcafe.com) were set up by Jon Underwood in 2011 to provide a safe, confidential setting for people to come together to talk about death and dying and what really matters over a piece of cake and cup of tea.
- Created by: Aimee Fenech
- Tags: death cafe, positive deep adaptation