- Apr 29, 2020 at 6:30pm to Jun 10, 2020 at 9:00pm UTC+01
- Location: Online and at home
- Description: Explore what it is to live the principles of Deep Adaptation in practice: in your life, communities and work. With Toni Spencer and team. This 7-week online journey combines personal inquiry, shared experiments and practical action within a vibrant
- Created by: Toni Spencer
- May 12, 2020 at 11:00am UTC+01 to Feb 25, 2021 at 4:00pm UTC0
- Location: Hazel Hill Wood, nr. Salisbury, U.K.
THIS IN-PERSON COURSE IS NOW CANCELLED, DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON FUTURE EVENTS, FOLLOW THIS LINK.
This unique 10-month programme is for leaders in business and other ogranisations, plus senior coaches and consultants
- Created by: ALAN HEEKS
- Tags: deep adaptation, leadership, business, community of practice, hazel hill wood
- May 24, 2020 at 5:00pm to Jun 20, 2020 at 8:00pm EDT
- Location: to be announced
In Late May to Mid-June 2020, the Global Teach-In network will organize one to two Global Teach-Ins on the theme, #democratizethecrisis. By “democratize the crisis” we mean that greater public input and directive power in the form of knowledge, pol
- Created by: Tony Budak
- Tags: #democratizethecrisis