- May 12, 2020 at 11:00am UTC+01 to Feb 25, 2021 at 4:00pm UTC0
- Location: Hazel Hill Wood, nr. Salisbury, U.K.
THIS IN-PERSON COURSE IS NOW CANCELLED, DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON FUTURE EVENTS, FOLLOW THIS LINK.
This unique 10-month programme is for leaders in business and other ogranisations, plus senior coaches and consultants
- Created by: ALAN HEEKS
- Tags: deep adaptation, leadership, business, community of practice, hazel hill wood
- May 24, 2020 at 5:00pm to Jun 20, 2020 at 8:00pm EDT
- Location: to be announced
In Late May to Mid-June 2020, the Global Teach-In network will organize one to two Global Teach-Ins on the theme, #democratizethecrisis. By “democratize the crisis” we mean that greater public input and directive power in the form of knowledge, pol
- Created by: Tony Budak
- Tags: #democratizethecrisis
- Jun 19, 2020 at 9:00am UTC+10
- Location: Zoom event
RadJoy aims to give people the opportunity to deeply connect with natural places that have been damaged through human or natural acts.
Spending time in these wounded places, we expose our hearts to difficult feelings of loss and guilt; listen to the
- Created by: Sasha Daucus
- Jun 19, 2020 from 2:30pm to 3:00pm UTC+01
- Location: Zoom
Every Friday, explore the pure, joyful, direct experience of mysticism rooted in practice, song, body prayer and mantra.
These are the practices which have brought comfort, grounding and even bliss over the millennia to humans just like us, aware o
- Created by: Jilani Cordelia Prescott
- Jun 19, 2020 at 12:00pm to Jul 31, 2020 at 12:00pm EDT
- Location: Online
One facet of Deep Adaptation is relinquishment, which involves letting go of certain behaviors and beliefs so that we can better adapt to the rapidly changing world in which we live. Patterns of overconsumption are part of what we will have to relinq
- Created by: Eric Garza
- Tags: relinquishment, simplicity, minimalism, grief, anxiety, trauma, voluntary simplicity