- May 12, 2020 at 11:00am UTC+01 to Feb 25, 2021 at 4:00pm UTC0
- Location: Hazel Hill Wood, nr. Salisbury, U.K.
THIS IN-PERSON COURSE IS NOW CANCELLED, DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON FUTURE EVENTS, FOLLOW THIS LINK.
This unique 10-month programme is for leaders in business and other ogranisations, plus senior coaches and consultants
- Created by: ALAN HEEKS
- Tags: deep adaptation, leadership, business, community of practice, hazel hill wood
- Jun 19, 2020 at 12:00pm to Jul 31, 2020 at 12:00pm EDT
- Location: Online
One facet of Deep Adaptation is relinquishment, which involves letting go of certain behaviors and beliefs so that we can better adapt to the rapidly changing world in which we live. Patterns of overconsumption are part of what we will have to relinq
- Created by: Eric Garza
- Tags: relinquishment, simplicity, minimalism, grief, anxiety, trauma, voluntary simplicity
- Jun 29, 2020 to Jul 3, 2020
- Location: Jitsi
The IT infrastructure of our civilization is largely centralized and addicted to electricity and human services. And we, as humans, are very addicted to IT-infrastructure. We believe that based on the technology of moving electromagnetic signals one
- Created by: Peter Levich
- Tags: it, infrastructure, open-source
- Jul 2, 2020 from 12:00am to 12:00pm PDT
- Location: online via Zoom
Check your time here: https://everytimezone.com/s/b052305a.
We will pass through three movements of grief, gratitude and courage together. Be yourself, name your fears and losses, and through sharing, healing words and a bit of ritual find renewal an
- Created by: Terry LePage