- May 12, 2020 at 11:00am UTC+01 to Feb 25, 2021 at 4:00pm UTC0
- Location: Hazel Hill Wood, nr. Salisbury, U.K.
THIS IN-PERSON COURSE IS NOW CANCELLED, DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON FUTURE EVENTS, FOLLOW THIS LINK.
This unique 10-month programme is for leaders in business and other ogranisations, plus senior coaches and consultants
- Created by: ALAN HEEKS
- Tags: deep adaptation, leadership, business, community of practice, hazel hill wood
- Jun 19, 2020 at 12:00pm to Jul 31, 2020 at 12:00pm EDT
- Location: Online
One facet of Deep Adaptation is relinquishment, which involves letting go of certain behaviors and beliefs so that we can better adapt to the rapidly changing world in which we live. Patterns of overconsumption are part of what we will have to relinq
- Created by: Eric Garza
- Tags: relinquishment, simplicity, minimalism, grief, anxiety, trauma, voluntary simplicity
- Jul 9, 2020 from 8:00pm to 10:00pm UTC+02
- Location: online (you will receive a zoom link after registration)
- Description: Deep Listening for Deep Adaptation: A Series of 4 sessions focused on the 4Rs Framework, Session-3, RestorationWhat wisdom, knowledge or practices that we have lost, might we bring forward in service of Deep Adaptation?That's what we will focus on
- Created by: Birgitta Schomaker