- May 12, 2020 at 11:00am UTC+01 to Feb 25, 2021 at 4:00pm UTC0
- Location: Hazel Hill Wood, nr. Salisbury, U.K.
THIS IN-PERSON COURSE IS NOW CANCELLED, DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON FUTURE EVENTS, FOLLOW THIS LINK.
This unique 10-month programme is for leaders in business and other ogranisations, plus senior coaches and consultants
- Created by: ALAN HEEKS
- Tags: deep adaptation, leadership, business, community of practice, hazel hill wood
- Jul 17, 2020 at 7:00pm to Jul 19, 2020 at 9:45pm UTC+01
- Location: Online
How do we prepare, inwardly & outwardly for a new global reality of transition through collapse? How do we act in solidarity with those who are already living the consequences of climate breakdown? How do we build personal & community resilience? A p
- Created by: Justine Afra Huxley
- Tags: deep adaptation, radical resilience, solidarity, climate justice, retreat
- Sep 3, 2020 at 4:00pm to Sep 6, 2020 at 4:00pm UTC+01
- Location: Fintry, Godalming, Surrey, UK
Many people find that the real and serious threat of ecological and social collapse prompts a reflective turn of mind. This retreat offers a few days to pursue that reflectiveness in the company of others, to write and to read drawing on a library of
- Created by: Jonathan Gosling
- Tags: #spirituality, #retreat, #collapse, deep adaptation, renewal, writing