Deep Adaptation Forum Online Open Space -- A group of DA volunteers are excited to invite you to an online Open Space event to collectively inspire and create awareness-based deep adaptive action. We aim to:
- Rekindle the flames of passion that brought us to Deep Adaptation.
- Reconnect to share our questions, answers, and what we’ve learned or unlearned.
- Re-engage to explore actions to prepare our whole selves for oncoming collapse.
- Reunite in the 4R community to uplift and edify ourselves and others facing this crisis.
We are hoping that through this online event, more of us on the Professions' Network and in other DAF online spaces will find ways to take part in - or initiate - meaningful group activities, new projects, and gatherings. As the impacts of the Covid-19 pandemic and the climate crisis keep worsening, how can we face increasing disruptions to societies worldwide, while still upholding a spirit of compassion, curiosity and respect? We look forward to exploring this together.
To prepare for this gathering you may want to read, or re-read, The Love in Deep Adaptation – A Philosophy for the Forum by Jem Bendell and Katie Carr.
English is not your native language? You are invited to set up discussion points in your own language and self-organise within the Open Space framework we will create and hold.
Who’s invited? Anyone participating in DAF online spaces (the Profesions' Network, groups on Facebook and LinkedIn) is warmly invited.
When does it happen? Saturday, 29th of August 2020 -- pick a session or join both:
- from 7 to 11 UTC (Africa / Europe / Australasia overlap, see start time in your time zone) and then
- from 15 to 19 UTC (Americas / Africa / Europe overlap; see start time in your time zone).
Please sign up for the event, and you will receive details for participating.
REGISTER HERE: https://forms.gle/cZ2ETin3B7x4M51v8 [RSVP in upper right corner on this page does not count.]
New to Zoom or had some trouble last time? Tips here: https://goo.gl/5Q8J6j
New to Open Space Technology? Watch this 8-minute video explainer: